Asia Data includes 13 countries. Use one bundle for high speed data as you travel from one country to another.
|Package code||Data MB||Valid||Price (USD)|
Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
Use a USSD code listed below and the Package code e.g., *146*941*58# and "Send" to purchase a data bundle from your phone. Set the APN to send.ee and away you go.
Hotspot is supported.
USSD Short Codes :
*146*941* Package code# - service activation
*146*940* Package code# - service deactivation
*146*942* Package code# - check the status of service !
Only one package can be activated at once.
• Data package becomes activated as soon as the order through USSD command is made (even in the country not listed above). The package cost is deducted immediately.
• The package is completed either when the ordered amount of data is used, or when duration time is reached.
• It is possible to order a new data package if you finish the current package before time. Just dial the appropriate USSD code to activate another package.
• If you have data remaining on the current data package, you cannot order a new package. You must first deactivate the current package with a USSD command. In the case of deactivation, the unused amount of data will be lost and money is not refunded.
• Daily AUTO package is activated only when a data session is initiated in one of the countries from the list. The package cost is taken from user’s balance immediately when Daily AUTO package is activated.
• If customer uses data in one of the countries next day, the Daily AUTO package activates again automatically and the package cost is taken immediately from user’s balance.
1 Minute = 1 Mile. We are partners with Mobile Miles . You can now earn miles or points with your simcard when you are traveling abroad and making mobile phone calls. You will earn 1 mile per minute you are calling. You will also earn 1 mile per minute for each minute you are receiving a call.
See info below. Learn more about out mobile configuration directly on the handset here