Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Start?
How Do I Make a Call?
- Carefully punch out the cell phone SIM card from its plastic holder and insert the card into your unlocked GSM mobile phone* as instructed in the phone’s user manual.
- Turn on your phone.
- If your phone prompts you to enter a PIN, enter the four-number PIN-code (the PIN-code is provided on the back of the Travelsim cardholder).
- Your phone will now have a new number that works in 200 countries!
- Let your friends, family and business colleagues know your new international travel number.
- You are now ready to start making and receiving calls at a fraction of your accustomed cost, all over the world!
Does O O Mobile support Call Forwarding?
- Dial '+' or 00 first, followed by the country code and regional number, then your destination number.
- Press the 'Call' button on your phone and you will see the message "Wait for call" displayed on your screen.
- In a few seconds you will receive a call. Just answer the phone as you normally would.
- You will hear the balance of your account and then your conversation will start!
How Do I Use My Phone's Phonebook?
- Yes. You may forward calls by dialing *146*081*00 Country code + number#. Turn of call forwarding by dialing *146*080#. [...learn more]
How Do I Check My Travelsim Balance?
- You can make calls directly from your phone’s internal phonebook. In order to use this feature you must save your contacts in one of the following ways:
00 + country code + city code + phone number
'+' + 'country code' + 'city code' + 'phone number'
How Do I Add Airtime?
- Dial *146*099#.
- Press 'Call' (to make a call).
- Your Travelsim balance will be displayed on the screen.
- Or Check the balance from the Travelsim Menu
How Do I Send and Receive SMS?
- Click here to purchase Airtime! Purchased airtime is delivered direct to your sim and a text message is sent advising the credit.
How Do configure my iPhone / Android for High Speed data?
- Simply send and receive SMS according to your phone's user manual. You don't have to do anything new!
See info below. Learn more about out mobile configuration directly on the handset here
How Do I Access the Travelsim Menu?
- APN: send.ee
- User name: "number of Your Travelsim looks like 372xxxxхххх"
- Leave the "password" field blank
- You can call, send SMS, check your balance and add airtime from the "oo mobile" menu in your mobile phone. Simply select the "oo mobile" menu from your phone and immediately access the following options:
- Send SMS
- Check balance
- Add Credit
- Customer care
The Travelsim service can be used from any GSM standard mobile phone. Depending on the country, your phone will need to be compatible with GSM 800/900/1800/1900 frequencies. Some very old phone models do not support the Travelsim service in auto mode. In that case, calls can only be made using the Travelsim menu.*Some mobile operators "Lock" their phones.
SMS, iMessage, WhatsApp
Message to +1.703.9534567
Call Sim Support Washington DC, USA. +1-7039534567