Zone B includes 122 countries. Use one bundle for high speed data as you travel from one country to another.
|Package code||Data MB||Valid||Price (USD)|
|5||Daily Auto Pkg.
Albania, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Island, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo Dem. Republic, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech.Rep., Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea (South), Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Barthelemy, St. Martin Island, St.Kitts, St.Lucia, St.Vincent & Grenadines, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turk & Caicos Isl., Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Em., United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, Vietnam./p>
Use a USSD code listed below and the Package code e.g., *146*941*11# and "Send" to purchase a data bundle from your phone. Set the APN to send.ee and away you go.
Hotspot is supported.
USSD Short Codes :
*146*941* Package code# - service activation
*146*940* Package code# - service deactivation
*146*942* Package code# - check the status of service !
Only one package can be activated at once.
• Data package becomes activated as soon as the order through USSD command is made (even in the country not listed above). The package cost is deducted immediately.
• The package is completed either when the ordered amount of data is used, or when duration time is reached.
• It is possible to order a new data package if you finish the current package before time. Just dial the appropriate USSD code to activate another package.
• If you have data remaining on the current data package, you cannot order a new package. You must first deactivate the current package with a USSD command. In the case of deactivation, the unused amount of data will be lost and money is not refunded.
• Daily AUTO package is activated only when a data session is initiated in one of the countries from the list. The package cost is taken from user’s balance immediately when Daily AUTO package is activated.
• If customer uses data in one of the countries next day, the Daily AUTO package activates again automatically and the package cost is taken immediately from user’s balance.
1 Minute = 1 Mile. We are partners with Mobile Miles . You can now earn miles or points with your simcard when you are traveling abroad and making mobile phone calls. You will earn 1 mile per minute you are calling. You will also earn 1 mile per minute for each minute you are receiving a call.
See info below. Learn more about out mobile configuration directly on the handset here