O O Mobile eSim is an electronic Sim card that offers affordable data roaming services at LTE speed and free of any restrictions related to a physical sim card. No more need for you to await sim delivery. Currently, eSim supports 21 existing devices compatible with eSim technology, and in the future the list of supported devices will expand.
We have 7 distinct data packages which can be activated from your eSim equipped phone at any time. The cost of the data bundle is deducted from your cash balance. Zone A is a worldwide zone comprising 79 countries. Zone B is a larger worldwide Zone including 122 countries. The other 5 zones are more narrowly focussed. Once a data bundle is activated, it will work in all the countries in that zone deducting from the data bundle.
As of April 2020, the following devices are supported:
1. The eSim product is not compatible with older models, including iPhone X.
2. The above-listed Dual sim models with 2 physical sim slots intended for the Chinese market are also not compatible, as eSim is not supported in these devices.
3. Make sure your device is compatible with eSim and its iOS version is 12.1 or higher. To check the iOS version, go to Settings -> General -> Software Update. If needed, iOS can be upgraded.
4. To download an eSim profile, you will require an active internet connection via a physical sim card or WiFI.
1. Go to Settings -> Mobile Data -> Add Data Plan. The device camera will switch on, ready for a QR code scan to start downloading eSim.
2. Scan the QR-code with your camera. Important: the code may be downloaded only once and only onto one device.
3. Press the button “Add cellular plan”.
4. eSim will be downloaded to your device.
5. A screen will appear asking you to give a name to your eSim-card. You may keep the default name, i.e. “O O Mobile”.
6. Another screen will appear asking you to choose a default sim-card. Choose eSim for DATA connection.
Learn more about how eSIM operates at the official Apple site: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209044
USSD-commands to manage the service:
*146*941* Package code# - service activation
*146*940* Package code# - service deactivation
*146*942* Package code# - check the status of service !
See info below. Learn more about out mobile configuration directly on the handset here
Only one package can be activated at once.
• Data package becomes activated as soon as the order through USSD command is made (even in the country not listed above). The package cost is taken immediately.
• The package is completed either when the ordered amount of data is used, or when duration time is reached.
• It is possible to order a new data package when the data amount has been finished, despite the duration time of this package.
• If the amount of data hasn’t been used, the client cannot order a new package. To order а new package the current one has to be deactivated with USSD command. In case of deactivation unused amount of data will be lost and money is not refunded.
• Daily AUTO package is activated only when GPRS session is initiated in one of the countries from the list. The package cost is taken from user’s balance immediately when Daily AUTO package is activated.
• If customer uses GPRS in one of the countries next day, the Daily AUTO package activates again automatically and the package cost is taken immediately from user’s balance.
1 Minute = 1 Mile. We are partners with Mobile Miles . You can now earn miles or points with your simcard when you are traveling abroad and making mobile phone calls. You will earn 1 mile per minute you are calling. You will also earn 1 mile per minute for each minute you are receiving a call.